ECoS 2017 for Presenters
As a presenter, you will be able to display your work and your company to the engineering community. To be a presenter you just need to follow a few simple steps:
- Please select an area and a topic for your presentation
- Send it along with a 100 words abstract to ECoS (firstname.lastname@example.org ) by August 14)
- Wait one week for our response.
- Send us a draft of your presentation by September 6.
- Come to the summit, give your presentation, and make new friends!
|Engineering and Public Policy|
|Environment and Engineering|
|Minorities in Engineering|
|Community Engagement in Engineering|
|Women in Engineering|
The participation for company presenters is free of charge. We are just asking you and your company to sponsor the participation of our students. We recognize that this activity can greatly impact their development as future engineers. Your contribution can help to achieve this goal. We are asking for a minimum contribution of $240. This contribution can help sponsor the participation of 4 students.