- Academic regulation for graduate programs
- List of advanced courses
- List of graduate courses
- Description of advanced courses
- Description of graduate courses
- Approval of master for doctoral students
- Established dates for taking departmental exams of masters and doctoral program.
- Financial Aid
Master Graduate Programs
The Department of Civil Engineering and Surveying offers three options in their graduate programs: Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Plan 1) Masters in Engineering in Civil Engineering (Plan 2 and Plan 3). (More information … ).
The Master’s Program offers the opportunity of specializing in the following areas:
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Transportation Engineering
Doctoral Graduate Program
In January 1993, the department started offering the first Doctorate in Philosophy program in Puerto Rico(More information…).
Doctoral programs are offered in the following areas: