- Academic Regulation for Graduate Programs
- List of Advanced Courses
- List of Graduate Courses
- Description of Advanced Courses
- Description of Graduate Courses
- Masters Approval for Doctoral Students
- Established dates for taking departmental exams of masters and doctoral program.
- Financial Aid
Master Graduate Programs
The Department of Civil Engineering and Surveying offers three options in their graduate programs: Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Plan 1) Masters in Engineering in Civil Engineering (Plan 2 and Plan 3). (More information … ).
The Master’s Program offers the opportunity of specializing in the following areas:
Doctoral Graduate Program
In January 1993, the department started offering the first Doctorate in Philosophy program in Puerto Rico(More information…).
Doctoral programs are offered in the following areas: