Industrial Engineering Fund
Our department is committed to provide our students the best educational experience. The generous support of individual and corporate donors is crucial to our success. Collaboration and partnerships among faculty, alumni, and industry have been central to our long history of learning, research, and community support.
Your contribution to the Industrial Engineering Fund supports our current and future students and faculty. Through your gifts, we will:
- Improve our general building infrastructure.
- Renovate instructional resources including upgrades in technology, facilities, and other resources vital to education and research.
- Sponsor participation of students and faculty in international conferences to present their research work.
- Support student-led organizations (i.e. Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineering, American Society for Quality, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, IE Graduate Students’ Association, Alpha Pi Mu Honor Society).
- Provide seed funding for novel research initiatives.
- Offer scholarships for students.
- Sponsor outreach and community-building activities.
- Coordinate special workshops, colloquiums, and events.
Online donation. You may use your Banco Popular ATH card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express to make a donation. To make a donation click the button below and you will be redirected to our secure website. Select RECA0298 in the “Servicios a Pagar” box. The minimum amount to donate is $10 which is achieved by writing a '1' in the “Cantidad” box. Note that the number you write in the “Cantidad” box is later multiplied by $10 to calculate the total donation amount. For example, if you wish to donate $50, you should write 5 in the “Cantidad” box.