Program Educational Objectives
Based on the major program objectives, and after surveying our constituents, the following general skills and competencies are required of our graduates during the first five years after graduation. These skills and competency requirements constitute the Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Interact and function in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Address the challenges of fast moving changes and newly emerging areas in the profession.
- Provide quality and ethical contributions to the profession, society and engineering knowledge base.
- Become leaders and team-builders.
- Be self-motivated to pursue lifelong learning.