Online Application Procedure
Thank you for your interest in R2DEEP. To enter to this program, high school students need to provide College Board scores or the result of the UPRM Math Department Proficiency Test. Once your application and credentials are evaluated, accepted students are notified via email from email@example.com.
All communications are sent via email. Make sure to provide accurate information.
- Criteria: 625+ in Math Achievement*
- GPA: 3.50+
- Level: High School Grades: 11 or 12
To apply you need to:
- Complete the online application with your personal information
- Send a copy of your College Board scores
- Send copy of your official high school transcript
- Download, fill, sign and send the following documents:
*Students with 650 or less or no College Board scores will need to take and approve a math diagnosis test.
A remedial course is available for those needing to reinforce their math background