Business Process Specialist (Full Time)
Position: Business Process Specialist
Summary Directs supply chain management/production and inventory control by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Audits the supply chain processes, establishes inventory controls and monitors and analyzes inventory levels.
- Monitors inventory flow by managing all aspects of purchasing, storage, maintenance, shipping and receiving.
- Manages inventory counts and issues inventory control reports in order to maintain accuracy of data and identify storage shortages and discrepancies.
- Investigates inventory shortages and discrepancies; analyzes and adjusts inventory in order to identify causes of issues and implement process improvements.
- Collects inventory reports, reviews inventory counts and balance accuracy.
- Keeps abreast of changes in inventory control best practices in order to educate staff and issue policy changes.
- Works with sales reps, customers and other members of the warehouse to attain company goals and objectives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
4-year college degree (Business, engineering or related field preferably) experience in production control/supply chain management and/or training
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Para más información acerca de esta oportunidad pase por el Departamento de Ingeniería Industrial.